Kitty-Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty-Ages

May all your fantasies come true.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crabs On Eyelashes
Admin
Crabs On Eyelashes

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Empty
PostSubject: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with
a woman?
I'm just coming to expect getting cheated on these days. If I get married to this one chick, I won't be surprised if sometime down the road she cheats on me. It just seems like that these days, it's just the status quo. They cheat. There's nothing you can do about it, except tell the same tired old story of how you got cheated on or abused by a woman. There's no escaping it. Women eventually grow tired of you, whether or not you change for them. So why not just love and lost rather than never having loved at all? Just Go Through Life. These things are inevitable. Don't be surprised. We're men, and highly abused by the weaker sex.
Back to top Go down
Countess
Admin
Countess

Number of posts : 98

Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Were not that bad, just give things a shot man, if things go wrong, just remember, you were one of those billions of sperm cells in a race, and you were the victorious.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://opa-kittys.vampire-legend.com
Xaro
Admin
Xaro

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Just remember that you can cheat on her.
Back to top Go down
Countess
Admin
Countess

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

So, you want to make yourself as bad as them.
That's stupid.
Back to top Go down
Xaro
Admin
Xaro

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Oh Kitty, so innocent.

I was joking.
Back to top Go down
Le Touze

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 am

Countess wrote:
So, you want to make yourself as bad as them.
That's stupid.
nope, that's the way to go. that or a punch in her face
Back to top Go down
Countess
Admin
Countess

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Xaro wrote:
Oh Kitty, so innocent.

I was joking.
Embarassed
Innocent, I think not Razz
Back to top Go down
Le Touze

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Countess wrote:
Xaro wrote:
Oh Kitty, so innocent.

I was joking.
Embarassed
Innocent, I think not Razz
prove it
Back to top Go down
Countess
Admin
Countess

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't have to prove anything geek
Back to top Go down
Xaro
Admin
Xaro

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Innocent.
Back to top Go down
Countess
Admin
Countess

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:33 pm

I am not!!

Mad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Le Touze

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:28 am

yes you am
Back to top Go down
Countess
Admin
Countess

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

How would you know!!??!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with   Is getting cheated on just "part of the deal" when entering in to a relationship with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1